GMB Member Code
Members receive full access to the members portal featuring Colton's Hand-To-Hand Combat Podcast, the GMB Training Guide which provides insight on nutrition with a basic meal plan and the club's lifting and hand-to-hand combat regimen. The members portal also hosts a recovery portion for on-going maintenance of the key weapon in your arsenal, the human body. Most importantly, members become part of something greater than one's self; a cause, a friendship, a family. They'll also feel good knowing a portion of their dues are donated to Wounded Warrior Project, helping those that have protected and served.
To become a Member of Good Men Brotherhood, DC first you must take the pledge. Then, you'll be redirected to a Membership Registration link that you'll need to click on to complete the process. Dues are $9.99 per month with a minimum 12 month commitment.
- I will do my best to act from love.
- I will do my best to act from honor.
- I will do my best to respect all life, even when it doesn't respect me.
- I will do my best to always take actions of love, honor and respect first and foremost, and if faced with an adversary whom threatens my life or those I love, will then and only then, use my skills in hand-to-hand combat to protect them.
- I will do my best not to judge, but know inside it's okay to stand up for what's right.
- I will do my best not to place blame.
- I will do my best to lead by example and only speak up to show someone a 'healthier' way. My code isn't about 'better' it's about 'good.'
- I will do my best to be a good person who provides and protects with grace and compassion.
- I will do my best to help my fellow GMB Members.
- I will do my best to be a good person in Good Men Brotherhood, DC.